Wolfgang Halbig Sixteen Questions:
The following list of 16 are the Wolfgang Halbig sixteen questions.
2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was a Mass casualty shooting incident?
All 109 pages of the FBI report that the State Police received are INCLUDED in the report, downloaded as the above listed document. In other words, the FBI report is in fact, not entirely classified, and has already been released and may be freely downloaded and reviewed. Yes, it is heavily redacted; however, that is the FBI, not CSP.
64 pages are classified. How much does the FBI do in 64 pages? I would think… very little.
Moreover, that has nothing to do with Connecticut or the CSP, who were equally denied access to those 64 pages. Who in or above the FBI decided to classify the 64 pages? Who knows! But the question is not for Connecticut.
The fact is, the FBI had little to do with the investigation of Sandy Hook. This was a state run operation.
The Sandy Hook report FBI report is freely available.
4. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?
Wolfgang Halbig needs to clarify his question because there were no others “clinging to life”. Who is he talking about here?
3 of the most seriously wounded were treated by 2 paramedics and 4 EMTs, within the “first response” time frame.
- Unit: NEWTA2 Paramedic Robert Velleteri w/Marty Folan and John Burke ALS -female juvi ALS
- Unit: NEWTA3 – Paramedic Daniel Bradley w/Kenneth Lerman and Laurie Veillete
BLS to adult female (Hammond) and boy.
Inside the school in direct contact with the deceased were Two EMTs: Sgt William Cario and TFC Patrick Dragon; One Registered Nurse, William Blumenthal; and Paramedics: Director of Danbury EMT, Paramedic Matthew Cassevechia, and two tactical Paramedics, John Reed and Bernie Meehan.
The legal presumptions of death were made by Cassevechia, Reed, and Meehan, using the SMART Triage System protocols; performing four different assessments on each patient prioritizing them based on their apparent injuries.
Cassevechia maintained phone contact and operated as the senior medical person on scene. The paramedics triaged the casualties operating on the legal authority granted by Dr. Pat Broderick, Danbury Hospital.
See Book 6: 2113, 2358, 19275
Aftermath Specialists did Yogananda. Book 2 198985
Again, Wolfgang Halbig’s premise is incorrect. He was not “off -duty”. Book 4 79290.
He was doing an “extra duty” assignment. The public record of this shows he received a written reprimand for failing to respond (Google). I would ask, how is this relevant? He was derelict, no matter what the answer is. Some people in any place of employment are derelict. He is one.
The notification to parents was made at least by a handbook for the immediate proceeding year.
Page 28 has the required notice. The school appears compliant with the law in terms of safety, reports, and notifications. CT dot Gov website also has their specific requirements. My feeling is Wolfgang Halbig did not research this issue on his own.
Internet postings found by Google indicate that that was the Handbook linked to Schooldesk.net at the time of the shooting.
- Unit: NEWTA2 Paramedic Robert Velleteri w/Marty Folan and John Burke female juvi treated with ALS (Advanced Life Support).
- Unit: NEWTA3 – Paramedic Daniel Bradley w/Kenneth Lerman and Laurie Lerman
BLS to adult female (Hammond) and ALS to the boy.
Book 2- 260162
I would suggest rewording the question.
I suppose I could fairly answer this question with “Huh?” But since I can reasonably guess at what he is saying, I will give it a try, even though it is based on a faulty premise. Inside the school, triaging the victims were:
- two EMTs: Sgt William Cario amd TFC Patrick Dragon
- one Registered Nurse: William Blumenthal
- three Paramedics: Director of Danbury EMS Paramedic Matthew Cassevechia, and two Tactical Paramedics, John Reed and Bernie Meehan.
This is a disgusting, irrelevant question to ask the parents of deceased children. Further, the answer is beyond the scope of any rational police investigation. What kind of question is this? How do you know they were asked to donate organs? How do you know they didn’t? How do you know if murder victims can donate organs before autopsy or how that plays into it? I won’t waste my time on this question because it is completely lacking a rational foundation.
Again, your premise is incorrect; you misstate the officer’s words here and in every embellished interview you give. However, the report timeline documents that this officer’s name was Officer Leonard Penna.
See Book 4 -184096
15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight (8) and leave her? Room eight is a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Why?
See Venghele, Bahamonde, and Penna’s statements. At the time of this incident, none of the officers had been in Room 8, they were unaware there are deceased in Room 8 and were training weapons in the direction of the girl and operating in Active Shooter formation and under those protocols.
Book 6 2060, 44171, and 258086
The interaction may be heard in Rick Thorne’s 911 call.
16. Why would two CT State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 am on Dec 14, 2012, which is a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom who’s name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both backs when it is safe?
Again, your premise is flawed and your English poor. You failed to read the report.
The account of the FIRST GRADE Boy and Girl hiding in the restroom are documented by their rescuer, TFC Smith in Book 6 47345
He is documented as running out with the survivors in Davis’ Dash Cam at 0957:18. This is listed in the timeline Book 4 184096 and the timeline of Davis’ Dash Cam Book 3 55705.
There was no delay in their rescue and they did not wait until the scene was “safe” to rescue them.