Wolfgang Halbig Sixteen Questions:
Following are the Wolfgang Halbig sixteen questions. Keep reading
2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was a Mass casualty shooting incident?
Any thinking person knows that the question regarding an FBI procedure is not addressed to Connecticut State Police (CSP). The FBI does not report to the Connecticut State Police. Who runs the FBI and tells them what to do? We can all speculate; however, none could fairly claim that the answer is “police officers in Connecticut”.
Back on point, this question is basically a “who and why” of the same question and are answered together, thus:
The answer is Book 2 Document 182743.
CSP did a FOIA request to get the FBI report for themselves. The FBI, through Special Agent Kimberly Mertz, responded to the request on July 23, 2013. A notification from the FBI dated July 18, 2013 advised CSP that the FBI was releasing 109 pages of 173 pages of their report pursuant to FOIPA Title 5, US Code 552/552a.
The FBI included a notification that there are three discrete categories of law enforcement and national security records that are excluded from FOIA as in USC 5 552(c) .
All 109 pages of the FBI report that the State Police received are INCLUDED in the report, downloaded as the above listed document. In other words, the FBI report is in fact, not entirely classified, and has already been released and may be freely downloaded and reviewed. Yes, it is heavily redacted; however, that is the FBI, not CSP.
64 pages are classified. How much does the FBI do in 64 pages? I would think… very little.
Moreover, that has nothing to do with Connecticut or the CSP, who were equally denied access to those 64 pages. Who in or above the FBI decided to classify the 64 pages? Who knows! But the question is not for Connecticut.
The fact is, the FBI had little to do with the investigation of Sandy Hook. This was a state run operation.
The Sandy Hook report FBI report is freely available.
3. Who on Dec 14, 2012 was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration in directing the Mass Casualty Shooting Incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
Major Brian Meraviglia, the Western District Commander, was the commander of the crime scene, once a command center was formally established.
This is according to Book 6 # 95772 Family Liaison report/assignments by Capt Dale Hourigan
4. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?
Four wounded people were transported by ambulance. The premise of the question is incorrect because the report is clear, the rest were dead.
Wolfgang Halbig needs to clarify his question because there were no others “clinging to life”. Who is he talking about here?
5. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life?
Again, Wolfgang Halbig premise is incorrect, because it is not true that Paramedics and EMT’s were not allowed in the school.
3 of the most seriously wounded were treated by 2 paramedics and 4 EMTs, within the “first response” time frame.
- Unit: NEWTA2 Paramedic Robert Velleteri w/Marty Folan and John Burke ALS -female juvi ALS
- Unit: NEWTA3 – Paramedic Daniel Bradley w/Kenneth Lerman and Laurie Veillete
BLS to adult female (Hammond) and boy.
Inside the school in direct contact with the deceased were Two EMTs: Sgt William Cario and TFC Patrick Dragon; One Registered Nurse, William Blumenthal; and Paramedics: Director of Danbury EMT, Paramedic Matthew Cassevechia, and two tactical Paramedics, John Reed and Bernie Meehan.
6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 8 minutes?
The premise is incorrect because no one declared all those people dead in the first 8 minutes. While technically, that answer would suffice to answer Wolfgang Halbig poorly worded question, for the sake of clarity, I will pretend he asked a relevant question concerning the legal/procedural aspects of the triage of the casualties.
The legal presumptions of death were made by Cassevechia, Reed, and Meehan, using the SMART Triage System protocols; performing four different assessments on each patient prioritizing them based on their apparent injuries.
Cassevechia maintained phone contact and operated as the senior medical person on scene. The paramedics triaged the casualties operating on the legal authority granted by Dr. Pat Broderick, Danbury Hospital.
See Book 6: 2113, 2358, 19275
7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated are inside the Sandy Hook School?
Clean Harbors, Inc cleaned Sandy Hook as listed in Book 2 198991.
Aftermath Specialists did Yogananda. Book 2 198985
8. Why does an off duty Lt from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off duty work assignment at a construction site on Dec 14, 2012 when hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
Again, Wolfgang Halbig’s premise is incorrect. He was not “off -duty”. Book 4 79290.
He was doing an “extra duty” assignment. The public record of this shows he received a written reprimand for failing to respond (Google). I would ask, how is this relevant? He was derelict, no matter what the answer is. Some people in any place of employment are derelict. He is one.
9. Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified all of the parents in writing as required by CT law that had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potential life-threatening chemical hazards. The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, Asbestos in the ceiling time and floor tile, asbestos in the insulation and most of all the school had very high levels of PCB?.
Allow me to educate Mr. Wolfgang Halbig and save him an embarrassing trip demanding answers from the school board.The School Facility report for that time period is available and easily found with the magic called “Google”, without the need for donations. The summary is posted here:
10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?
- Unit: NEWTA2 Paramedic Robert Velleteri w/Marty Folan and John Burke female juvi treated with ALS (Advanced Life Support).
- Unit: NEWTA3 – Paramedic Daniel Bradley w/Kenneth Lerman and Laurie Lerman
BLS to adult female (Hammond) and ALS to the boy.
Book 2- 260162
I would suggest rewording the question.
11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times like three to 11 times since they did not allow the paramedics and EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
I suppose I could fairly answer this question with “Huh?” But since I can reasonably guess at what he is saying, I will give it a try, even though it is based on a faulty premise. Inside the school, triaging the victims were:
- two EMTs: Sgt William Cario amd TFC Patrick Dragon
- one Registered Nurse: William Blumenthal
- three Paramedics: Director of Danbury EMS Paramedic Matthew Cassevechia, and two Tactical Paramedics, John Reed and Bernie Meehan.
All of their statements are in Book 6. My Guide to the Report can be used to find their reports.
12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?
This is a disgusting, irrelevant question to ask the parents of deceased children. Further, the answer is beyond the scope of any rational police investigation. What kind of question is this? How do you know they were asked to donate organs? How do you know they didn’t? How do you know if murder victims can donate organs before autopsy or how that plays into it? I won’t waste my time on this question because it is completely lacking a rational foundation.
13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec 14, 2012?
While one can imagine an almost unlimited response to this question, to keep it focused on the immediate scene, the survivors were evacuated. The evacuation is documented in dozens of sworn statements in Books 4 and 6. Please read the report and ask a specific question that can be answered with specifics.
14. Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun and who has the rifle and the shotgun as the chain of evidence should show that was found in classroom eight (8)?
Again, your premise is incorrect; you misstate the officer’s words here and in every embellished interview you give. However, the report timeline documents that this officer’s name was Officer Leonard Penna.
See Book 4 -184096
15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight (8) and leave her? Room eight is a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Why?
See Venghele, Bahamonde, and Penna’s statements. At the time of this incident, none of the officers had been in Room 8, they were unaware there are deceased in Room 8 and were training weapons in the direction of the girl and operating in Active Shooter formation and under those protocols.
Book 6 2060, 44171, and 258086
The interaction may be heard in Rick Thorne’s 911 call.
16. Why would two CT State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 am on Dec 14, 2012, which is a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom who’s name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both backs when it is safe?
Again, your premise is flawed and your English poor. You failed to read the report.
The account of the FIRST GRADE Boy and Girl hiding in the restroom are documented by their rescuer, TFC Smith in Book 6 47345
He is documented as running out with the survivors in Davis’ Dash Cam at 0957:18. This is listed in the timeline Book 4 184096 and the timeline of Davis’ Dash Cam Book 3 55705.
There was no delay in their rescue and they did not wait until the scene was “safe” to rescue them.